YA Author Abigail Hing Wen – Book Pick-Up | Redwood City Library
May 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Redwood City Library: YA Author Abigail Hing Wen – Book Pick-Up
Pack your bags, we’re going to Taipei! The Library is pleased to introduce you to New York Times Bestselling Young Adult Author & Speaker Abigail Hing Wen.
From Loveboat, Taipei: “Our cousins have done this program,” Sophie whispers. “Best kept secret. Zero supervision.”
And just like that, Ever Wong’s summer takes an unexpected turn. Gone is Chien Tan, the strict, educational program in Taiwan that Ever was expecting. In its place, she finds “Loveboat:” a summer-long free-for-all where hookups abound, adults turn a blind eye, snake-blood sake flows abundantly, and the nightlife runs nonstop. [author’s note]
How do I meet Abigail?
- Register on the Redwood City Library site.
- Pick up a signed copy of her book at the back of the Downtown Library on Saturday, May 8 at 11:00am. Books distributed while supplies last.
- Join us live on Wednesday, May 12 6:30pm-7:30pm to meet Abigail! Sponsored by the Friends of the Library Bookstore. More information email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (650) 780-7013 Source
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, we recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- To find the link for Online/Virtual events, visit the RWC library events site. Scroll to the event date in the calendar for YA Author Abigail Hing Wen – Book Pick-Up.