- This event has passed.
Teen Yoga | SJPL | Online
April 10 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
One event on April 1, 2021 at 6:30 pm
One event on April 10, 2021 at 6:30 pm
One event on April 15, 2021 at 6:30 pm
One event on April 24, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Virtual Teen Yoga
Virtual Teen Yoga is a beginner-friendly yoga program designed specifically for teens!
Our volunteer yoga instructor, Ashna, has been a certified instructor since she was 15, and knows first-hand the benefits of yoga:
- greater connection between mind and body,
- breathing techniques that can help when things get super stressful, plus
- regular full-body exercise that will help with more regulated mood, and improved focus and sleep.
Teenage folks experience a large amount of psychological and physical development in a short amount of time. That, coupled with increased responsibilities, heaps a lot of stress onto any teen’s life. We want to help you develop the tools to help you not only manage this, but thrive.
Exercise waiver required. An Exercise Waiver will be sent to all registered attendees prior to each session. You return a completed waiver in order to attend the program.
To request an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act for library-sponsored events, please call 408-808-2000 at least three business days prior to the event.
Hashtag: #yoga, #teen, #health, #fun, #SJPL
Audience: Teens, ages 12-18
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, we recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- To find the link for Online/Virtual events, visit the SJPL website. Enter the date of the event in the Calendar or Virtual Teen Yoga in the Search Box.