- This event has passed.
Teen Budgeting (For Grades 6-12 + Parents) | SCC Lib Online
October 13, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFBRR
Budgeting is one of the most useful skills for becoming an adult. Maintaining great finances is the secret to financial freedom and the shortcut to retirement. Learn from our experts:
- How to create a budget
- How to manage your finances
- Credit cards and debt management (good debt vs. bad debt)
- Savings and spending
- Saving for college
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration will end on Tuesday, October 13 at 12 pm. Participants who have registered will be given access credentials on October 13 by 3 pm.
This program is sponsored by Empowerly.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Northsidelibrary@santaclaraca.gov
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance. Links to join a program will only be sent to members who register in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, we recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- To find the link for Online/Virtual events, visit the SCC Library website. Enter the date of the event in the Calendar or the name of the event in the Search Box.