- This event has passed.
STEAM – Teen Covid Kitchen | RWC Lib Online
October 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Using science to cook during a pandemic! It’s a pandemic and the lights are out! Learn how to cook without electricity using a process called denaturation.
How It works:
- Pick up materials at the back of the Downtown Library from 11:00am-1:00pm. With no-touch-delivery, staff will place kits in your car. Kits distributed while supplies last.
- Tune in online using the QR code provided in your kit or online on our Covid-19 Services for Teens page. Look for Teen Covid Kitchen.
- Have fun!
Our kits are packaged one week before delivery, allowing the kits to “self-isolate” before we “no-touch-deliver” them to you. We use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as outlined by San Mateo County Health from packaging to delivery of the kits.
Sponsored by The Friends of the Redwood City Library Bookstore More Information Contact: Dyan de Jager Phone: 650-780-7013 Email: email@example.com
Source: Redwood City Library
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, we recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- For more information, visit the RWC website. Go to event start date on the their calendar.