- This event has passed.
Smithsonian Museum: Ocean Hall Tour Virtual Field Trip
September 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFBRR
Virtual Workshop for Students – The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History’s “Ocean Hall” Tour
Dive into the world’s oceans and learn about the strange and wonderful creatures living there now and those that lived deep in our planet’s past.
In this workshop, students ages eight and older are transported to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History right from their web browser using 360-degree interactive imagery.
By the end of the workshop students will have:
- Explored the Smithsonian’s famous “Ocean Hall” in 360-degrees virtually.
- Learned about the evolution of life on our planet.
- Completed a fun virtual discovery hunt throughout the museum.
For the best experience, please use Edge or Chrome Internet browsers to join the workshop.
Important Note: this workshop requires an active Microsoft account. To create an account: LINK
This virtual workshop will require each attendant to have access to a computer with internet access in order to participate.
Audience: Ages 8+
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, it is recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- To find the link for Online/Virtual events: go to the Microsoft website and scroll to the event date.