- This event has passed.
SAT Proctored Practice Test | Online
October 17, 2020 @ 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:45 am on Saturday, repeating until March 6, 2021
Every two weeks, we run a FREE online SAT proctored SAT practice test to help students and families prep for the SAT exam.
Students will receive their score and a breakdown of strengths, weaknesses and blindspots to focus on.
Seats are limited – book for FREE today!
NOTE: You do not need to be a paying customer of Everydae to participate in this event. Curious about how we get students results on the SAT? Go to everydae.com.
How it works:
- Sign up now to reserve your spot.
- On the day of the event, you will log onto our Zoom call. Our SAT practice test proctor will introduce you to the event and how it will be structured.
- At exactly 9am (PST) // 12pm (EST) students will begin their exam.
- Each section is timed. Your Everydae proctor will tell you when to start and stop each section of the test.
- At the end of Section 4, students will submit their answers to each SAT question.
- We will provide a grade and breakdown report to each student by the following Wednesday after the practice test.
Note: this event includes all 4 sections of the SAT test. It does not include the optional essay writing portion.
Q: What age should my child take an SAT practice test?
Most children are in high school, but we do have some middle school students taking the test.
Q: How long does the online test take?
The total test time is 3 hours and 15 minutes. This includes three breaks: a 10-minute break after the reading section and a 5-minute break after the math (no calculator) section.
Q: How many sections are there on the SAT?
There are four sections on the SAT + an optional essay section. This online practice exam event will cover the first four sections. These are:
- Section 1: Reading,
- Section 2: Writing & Language
- Section 3: Math (no calculator)
- Section 4: Math (calculator)