- This event has passed.
Potty Training 101 | SCC Lib Online
September 29, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Let’s ROLL and demystify one of parenting’s most challenging issues, potty training. Learn from our expert:
- When is it time to start potty training?
- What are the most successful methods for potty training your child (whether it is a boy or a girl).
- Troubleshooting potty training issues
- When and how to transition children from diapers to underwear. Then what happens if they are in between both places.
- Nighttime bed-wetting and other accidents.
For Parents ONLY
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration ends on September 29 at 12 pm. Participants who have registered will be given access credentials on September 29 by 3 pm.
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance. Links to join a program will only be sent to members who register in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, we recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- To find the link for Online/Virtual events, visit the SCC Library website. Enter the date of the event in the Calendar or the name of the event in the Search Box.