- This event has passed.
Marine Science Sunday | Marine Mammal Center
Join us on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month for Marine Science Sunday – a FREE engaging ocean-inspired classroom series from our education experts. Each month is a different topic.
Don’t forget to check and see which animals might be at the Marine Mammal Center being cared for by the staff. Check the site for info.
- FREE Marine Science Sunday Presentations – 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM (45 minute sessions)
- Guided Tours* – 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00
(*Small fee applies, it helps our patients!).
Marine Science Sundays for 2019
- January 13 and 27: Animals of the Arctic
- February 10 and 24: Marine Mammal Parents and Pups
- March 10 and 24: The Big, The Small and The Weird
- April 14 and 28: Magnificent Migrations
- May 12 and 26: Back from the Brink: Saving Species
- June 9 and 23: Marine Mammal Sounds
- SPECIAL Marine Science Sunday June 16: Summer with the Sea Lions
- July 14 and 28: Marine Mammal Superheroes
- August 11 and 25: Under the Bridge: Marine Mammals of SF Bay
- September 8 and 22: Top Predators: Orcas and Great White Sharks
- SPECIAL Marine Science Sunday September 15: Sea Otter Spectacular
- October 13 and 27: Creatures of the Deep
- November 10 and 24: An Ocean Feast: Marine Mammal Feeding
- December 8 and 22: Seal and Sea Lion Superstars of 2019
If you purchase something through a post on our site, CelebrateFamily.us may get a small share of the sale.
Other Events That You Might Like
Other Events of the Day
|Ongoing||SJPL’s Downtown Ice Discount Day | $5 to Skate with SJPL Library Card||$5|
|Ongoing||Family Movie: Mary Poppins | Central Park Library||Free|
|Ongoing||SJ Barracudas vs Stockton Heat 4 for $34 | SAP Center||$10|