- This event has passed.
GameCon by Outschool
September 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Kids across the world will be coming together to level up their love of all things gaming from September 23rd -25th with Outschool’s first-ever global gaming convention: GameCon 2022.
As part of Outschool GameCon learners get to meet with gaming industry professionals including representatives from LEGO Masters, Roblox, Minecraft, and more, who can help inspire kids to pursue their passions to the highest levels. Young gamers of all ages (3-18) will be gathering around the world for these free events, classes, gaming tournaments, chances to win prizes, and exclusive meetups with professional gamers, creators, artists, educators, and industry experts.
- Genevieve Johnson, Instructional Designer at Roblox
- Michelle Brooks, as seen on season 2 LEGO® Masters on Fox
- Frank Zhang, Business Analyst at EA
- Emily Ruth, Creative Marketing Specialist at Gamejolt
- Nikki Pito, Environmental Artist at Raven Software (works on Call of Duty)
Cost: FREE access to all main stage classes (class fees apply for side-stage offerings)