- This event has passed.
Financial Literacy in a Pandemic State of Mind | Online
September 24, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFBRR
As an extension of their digital and experiential learning resources, Junior Achievement will partner with ABC7’s Jobina Fortson to host “JA/ABC7 Virtual Town Hall: Financial Literacy in a Pandemic State of Mind”.
This unique interactive event will give teens across Northern California direct access to some of the region’s best economists, entrepreneurs, psychologists and counselors and ask them top-of-mind questions about how to best adapt to the new normal. The panelists will offer simple, straightforward strategies to help empower participants to strive toward a bright and successful tomorrow – because tomorrows are more important than ever.
What To Expect
- Exposure to empowering and inspiring business leaders in a virtual forum setting
- Insight into the current economic climate and future outlook for young adults
- Guidance on how to stay current and informed
- Tips to plan and strategize for a successful financial future
- Increase business skills and financial knowledge to prepare for future career and academic success