- This event has passed.
East Bay Regional Park District Anniversary | Free Fridays
To celebrate the East Bay Regional Park District’s 85th Anniversary, the Park District has planned a number of special events and programs, including free
- Park Fridays,
- Concerts in the Parks, and a
- a free multicultural festival.
It’s going to be a great summer and fall, celebrating the East Bay Regional Park District’s 85th Anniversary!
East Bay Regional Park District Free Park Fridays
Park entry and other fees will be waived every Friday in 2019 from April to December. Park entrance and fees for day use parking, swimming, dogs, horse trailers, boat launching, and fishing permits will all be waived.
Fee waiver does not apply to special event permits/reservations, camping and associated fees, or state fees such as fishing licenses and watercraft inspections. Fee waiver also does not apply to District concessions. Park entrance is subject to available occupancy.
Free entrance to Ardenwood Historic Farm in Fremont, on non-event days.
Free Swimming on Fridays.
East Bay Regional Park District Free Concerts in the Parks
- Lake Chabot Concerts in the Park, Sat. Jun 22 (Castro Valley)
- Crown Beach Concerts at the Cove, Fri., Jul 12 (Alameda)
- Crown Beach Concerts at the Cove, Fri., Aug 9 (Alameda)
- Contra Loma Concert in the Park, Fri., Aug 23 (Antioch)
- Crown Beach Concerts at the Cove, Fri., Sep 13 (Alameda)
- John Sutter Gateway Bridgeyard Festival, Sat., Sep 28 (Oakland)
(Please note that some concert events happen on Saturdays)
If you purchase something through a post on our site, CelebrateFamily.us may get a small share of the sale.