Bing Travel: World Cuisine | Microsoft Online
June 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
One event on June 29, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on June 24, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One event on June 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Bing Travel: World Cuisine
Using the power of Bing and Microsoft tools, travel the world to explore and discover some of the world’s most amazing cuisines and dishes. Collect your favorite ones and create your very own World Cookbook to use at home with family and friends!
By the end of the workshop students will have:
- Explored, discovered, and researched various cuisines and dishes from around the world
- Completed a PowerPoint workbook full of fun, engaging, and educational activities
- Put together a unique World Cookbook of favorite recipe discoveries
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, it is recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- To find the link for Online/Virtual events: Click on the Visit Website link. Use the date filter or search using 1-2 words of the event title.