- This event has passed.
30 Minute Brain Break Minecraft Build Challenge
September 16, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 8:30 amFBRR
Players will put their creativity, Minecraft knowledge and skills to the test in this fun 60-minute virtual event.
Attendees will be given topics along with instructive guidelines throughout to develop their own creative build in Minecraft. Also make sure you brush up on your Minecraft Trivia!
Register today on your own or with a friend. All skill levels are welcome!
Build Challenge Activity: Interactive challenge where attendees will follow instructive guidelines to develop their own creative build project within Minecraft.
- A device to access and remain on Microsoft Teams for the challenge (PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android)
- Ownership and download of Minecraft on preferred platform prior to the start of the workshop.
- For the best experience, please use Edge or Chrome to join the event.
Audience: Ages 10+
- This event is online. Review the event description and requirements in advance.
- For those under 18 years of age who may be joining, it is recommend that a parent/legal guardian be with you during the meeting.
- To find the link for Online/Virtual events: go to the Microsoft website and scroll to the event date.